Monday, April 06, 2009

Movin' on up...north.

They say there is a twin for every person in this world and I think I just saw mine earlier today.  He was rocking the black american apparel jacket, jeans and sporting the 'too lazy to shave' look.  It was like looking into a mirror.  I'm not kidding, it was twice the Van Dammage!!!

In actuality he was probably much cooler than me, but still it was pretty weird to see that.  Sorry no picture though, I was too slow on the draw and by the time I got the camera on the iphone loaded up I had lost the doppleganger. Van Damme will have to do.  Oh well, San Francisco is a big city but I am sure I will cross paths with me...him....again.

Oh yeah...I moved to San Francisco yesterday.  Starting a gig tomorrow that should keep me busy for a while.  Pretty damn excited about it.  I can't say what it is right now, but I am sure it will get out soon enough.  It is going to be sweet!  As I said...I am pretty excited about it...well...excited about everything except the whole early rising thing required for the job.  That is gonna' be a long battle for me getting back into the swing of  "normal" hours.

SF is cool, though I haven't really seen much of it save for the apartment (temporary place, moving into my 'real' place next month) that I am in, and a few block radius around it.  Yeah, I don't get out much.  I am hoping to go explore the city this weekend.  

Ok, boring post today.  Going to eat some dinner and watch some Dora the Explorer.

Cory

1 comment:

Steve Kuroki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.